He would have been a cool toy for me to play with but he didn't always do what I wanted him to do. We did have fun playing legos, match box cars, freeze tag and Bonkers (Bonkers is fun, Bonkers is nice, Bonkers is never the same game twice!) We also had fun watching shows like Felix the Cat (Felix the Cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat, you'll laugh so hard your sides will break your heart will go pitty pat over Felix, the wonderful cat.) Gumby (He was once a little green slab of clay...), Hong Kong Phooey (Hong King Phooey, number one super guy, Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye) and the Monkeys (Hey Hey we're the monkeys and people say we monkey around).
In high school he spent most of his time plotting to date my friends and befriend the boys I no longer was dating. This caused awkward social situations that still remain today.
OK- enough of that - I figured most of you knew Mark's current events so I thought I would share some accurate historical information about his past.
Mark is a fantastic brother and we have become good friends. I wish I could be there for your birthday celebration. I am sure you are going to have a great time.
Happy, Happy Birthday Markie Doodle Dandy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment