I met Mark at College Park, where he was the... the... What exactly was it that you did there, Mark?
Anyway, after I left Maryland and came back to France we kept in touch, even though we didn't see each other that much, even when I came back to the US (we did meet once in San Jose for a performance of Cats!).
After I came back to Paris (for good, almost...), one day out of the blue, Mark emails me to ask if he could come stay with me in Paris for a few days. When I inquired further, he admitted he had met a French girl and wanted to come see her. So of course I agreed.
But in the end you didn't spend much time at my place, did you Mark? I don't even remember if you stayed even one night... you dog! And it wasn't until several months later that I got to meet Adeline :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment