A Song for You...

Hey Mark --

As it turns out, the Carter family is not quite done with the birthday wishes that we want to send your way.... Mackenzie and Anna thought of singing Happy Birthday to you in French, but in the end, decided to use some of their other 'talents' to pass on their birthday wishes. It took us several attempts to get this, but I think you'll enjoy the finished product. I'm including a couple of the 'out-takes' just for the entertainment factor... :-)

This was our very first try....

I'll just call this our 'blooper reel...' ;-)

And... drum roll please... Happy Birthday to You!!

And who says that you can't have a nice duet with a flute and and french horn? ;-) Your band geek nieces wish you a very Happy 40th Birthday! - and you're officially 'old' now. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment