It was November 2nd, 2000 when we first met. None of us had planned to spend that evening at the Ruby Sky. How fortunate that our friends dragged us to that place. Our wonderful story started from there.

You saw me, prepared your approach, invited me to dance, stepped on my feet ... and talk to me a language that I wasn't catching so much then. But for some reason, I was intrigued.

You asked my number that I didn't know and gave you a tiny piece of paper with
libellule27@hotmail.com written on it with my cursive French writing. I love the Internet as much as you do, for that particular reason.

How surprisingly, the paper was kept carefully and didn't have the chance to take a bath in the washing machine.

For readers, you should know that our washing machine is extremely brave as it eats several unusual things: maybe hundreds of non used metro tickets, tones of tissues, pills, coins and a few thousand Euros check once!

Anyway, we wrote regularly e-mail to each other ... and went for a date a month later. Very early I knew that something was different and that the magic was happening.
I got my princess dream, thank you my "Prince Charmant" (quoting Léna).



No comments:

Post a Comment