
It was in 2001, when you decided to move to Paris. What a chock for you, and several cultural mistakes.
It's funny to think about it now, as you have changed so much and adapted so well, even if I give you a hard time about learning the beautiful but complicated French language.
I especially remember the Bread experience at Maï's, the loud talk in the TGV; the fall down in the metro on the "Strapontin" seat. And how many times did you step on poop?
All these things don't happen any more. You should probably feel richer in that regard but maybe a little lost between two cultures.
It's funny to think about it now, as you have changed so much and adapted so well, even if I give you a hard time about learning the beautiful but complicated French language.
I especially remember the Bread experience at Maï's, the loud talk in the TGV; the fall down in the metro on the "Strapontin" seat. And how many times did you step on poop?
All these things don't happen any more. You should probably feel richer in that regard but maybe a little lost between two cultures.
No comments:
Post a Comment